If you find a dead link or that any of the information below is outdated, please send us an email so that we can remove or update this page. Please also submit any resources you feel might be useful for the next update to this page.
All links on this page lead to resources on servers maintained by third parties over whom we have no control and accordingly we accept no responsibility or liability for any of the material contained on those servers. In addition, we do not represent or warrant that the information accessible via sites linked to by this page is accessible, accurate, complete or current.
Family Law Resources
- Family Law NB - http://www.familylawnb.ca
Access to Free (or low cost) Legal Advice in the Local Area
- Oromocto Legal Clinic (free) - For more information, contact the clinic at firstname.lastname@example.org or search for their FaceBook page.
- Fredericton Legal Advice Clinic (free) - For more information, search for their FaceBook Page or call (506) 455-1301.
- New Brunswick Legal Aid Services Commission (free or possible contribution required depending on your resources) - http://www.legalaid.nb.ca/en/index.php
- Family Advice Lawyers (free two hour consult with a local family law practitioner) Telephone 1.855.266.0266 to speak with an intake agent. If no one answers the telephone, leave them a message.
- New Brunswick Court of Queen’s Bench - http://www.gnb.ca/cour/04CQB/index-e.asp
- New Brunswick Court of Appeal - http://www.gnb.ca/cour/03COA1/index-e.asp
- Supreme Court of Canada - http://www.scc-csc.gc.ca/
- For the Sake of the Children - To register in the Fredericton area, call 506.444.3855. If outside the Fredericton area, please call 1.888.2360.2444.
Wills and Estates Resources
- Probate Court of New Brunswick - http://www.gnb.ca/cour/05Prob/index-e.asp
- Public Legal Education and Information Service of New Brunswick - http://www.legal-info-legale.nb.ca/
- Duhaime - http://www.duhaime.org